Importance of Capsule Filling Machine in Pharma Industries
Capsule filling machines are used in the pharmaceutical industry to fill empty capsules. Capsule filling machines are also known as encapsulation. Encapsulation is a mechanical device used on an industrial scale to fill powders of active pharmaceutical ingredients into empty capsules.
Capsule filling machines are available in various versions, for example as automatic, semi-automatic and manual capsule filling machines. You can navigate online if you are looking for the best automatic capsule filling machine supplier in the US.
Types of capsule filling machines
Automatic capsule filling machine: –
Automatic capsule filling machine automatically fills capsules in dry powder form. It is used in industry for a large number of capsules. They are inherently very durable.
Semi-automatic capsule filling machine: –
The name for semi-automatic capsule filling means that it works partially either automatically or manually. Their tools are very simple in design and very easy to use. A lot of hygiene is used.
Manual capsule filling machine:
Manual capsule machines are mainly used for the small pharmaceutical industry because they produce fewer capsules so they can be made by hand. No electricity required and it is manually operated.
The advantages of the capsule filling machine
- They are machines with lower energy consumption.
- It is a filling machine that is scalable and fast.
- The capsule filling machine is fully GMP compliant.
- Some capsule filling machines are used only for aseptic filling by weight.
- The capsule filling machine prevents the powder industry from losing up to 90%.
- It is a very flexible, accurate and precise machine for the pharmaceutical industry.