7 Amazing Beach Picnic Areas In Laguna
There's nothing better than enjoying a gorgeous day by the seashore and having a picnic with your friends or family. This article gives us an idea of where to have picnics in Laguna Beach – 7 amazing places!
Laguna Beach is one of the most popular beach areas in Orange County, and for good reason. The weather is perfect year-round, the beaches are beautiful and there are plenty of places to enjoy a laid-back day at the beach. There are dozens of amazing Laguna beach picnic areas within the city's boundaries that offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the coastline.
7 Amazing Beach Picnic Areas in Laguna
Here are seven amazing beach picnic areas that you will love:
1. El Morro Park – Located at the base of El Morro, this park has an amazing view of the ocean and is perfect for a picnic with family or friends.
2. Tower Beach – This beautiful beach is perfect for a lazy day by the ocean. There’s plenty of space to spread out a blanket and relax in the sun.
3. PCH – Head to PCH for a picnic with friends or family. There are many great spots to enjoy a meal or just take in the views.
4. Shoreline Park – This park is perfect for enjoying a sunset by the ocean. There’s also plenty of room to play games or simply relax in the sun.
5. The Cove at Laguna Beach – Enjoy a scenic picnic at The Cove, surrounded by beautiful cliffs and waves.
6. Monarch Beach – This beach has plenty of room to spread out your food and relax under the coconut trees.
7. Newport Coast State Park – This sprawling state park offers plenty of space to relax.